We’re putting the finishing touches on our program, and they are nearly ready to print. TEDxManitoba (what) if x is just over a week away, and judging by the repeated questions lobbed our way in recent days, we’re sure you’re dying to know who’s speaking and when.
Well guess what? Here’s the schedule:
- Homaro Cantu & Ben Roche: “Cooking as Alchemy”
- Richard St. John: “8 Secrets of Success”
- Marco Tempest: “The magic of truth and lies (and iPods)”
- Louie Schwartzberg: “Nature. Beauty. Gratitude.”
- Sebastian Wernicke: “Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics”
- Derek Sivers: “How to Start a Movement”